I’ve been blogging for 3 months to be exact and for me it changed me. And at first it’s stressing me out because of how can I manage to post since I’m on my 3rd year College and it’s quite hard for me to describe a book because I saw some of the bloggers their reviews were too long and mine were short. I’m a reader but not that “Professional Bookworm” before.
So here’s my resolutions:
- Don’t stress out on books that I haven’t read. I should enjoy every pages and moments I’m reading a book. Though I still have many books to read that I totally missed out.
- I’m still on a constant battle if I should put a trailer talk and movie review of books to movie/ tv series adaptations. Because when I start my blog I post Movies and TV Series trailer and review.
- No ARC Envy. Admit it we always experience it but this time I will not have an ARC Envy. Because I know ARC’s deserves more.
- Stop requesting too much on NetGalley and having hard time to read it all. (okay fingers,calm down)
- Creative on what I post especially on Discussion post because I want to reach out the non-readers.
- Give time on my blog since this year will be a hectic schedule for me.
There are my resolutions. I know I can do it. *insert devil laugh*. Happy New Year everyone.